Our programmes cater for all ages*
Studylink assistance is available depending on personal circumstances*
Want Work Experience?
All of our courses provide great work experience opportunities supported by Whanganui business
Our courses run throughout the year, get in touch to find out what’s available
Still at School?
Our Gateway and STAR programmes offer some great choices to move forward with your career
- Youth Guarantee Trade Skills Level 1-2 – rolling enrolment throughout the year – Enrol now!
- Carpentry Certificate Level 4 – February 2018
- Allied Trade Skills - Painting & Decorating Level 3 – February 2018 (pending NZQA approval)
- Farming Skills Level 2 – February 2018
- Farming Systems (Milking) Level 3 – February 2018
- Livestock Husbandry Level 3 – July 2018 TBC
- Pastoral Livestock Production Level 3 - July 2018 TBC
- Livestock Production Management Level 5 – July 2018 (pending NZQA approval)
- Rural Animal Care Technology Level 3 – Horses or Lifestyle block or Companion Animals – July 2018 TBC
- Rural Animal Technician Level 5 – February 2018 (pending NZQA approval)
- Veterinary Nursing Assistant Level 5 - February 2018