Our programmes cater for all ages*
Studylink assistance is available depending on personal circumstances*
Want Work Experience?
All of our courses provide great work experience opportunities supported by Whanganui business
Our courses run throughout the year, get in touch to find out what’s available
Still at School?
Our Gateway and STAR programmes offer some great choices to move forward with your career
- Youth Guarantee Trade Skills Level 1-2 – rolling enrolment throughout the year – Enrol now!
- Carpentry Certificate Level 4 – February 2018
- Allied Trade Skills - Painting & Decorating Level 3 – August 2017 (pending NZQA approval)
- Farming Skills Level 2 – September 2017
- Farming Systems Level 3 – February 2018
- Livestock Husbandry Level 3 – 31st July 2017
- Pastoral Livestock Production Level 3 - 28th August 2017
- Livestock Production Management Level 5 – August 2017 (pending NZQA approval)
- Rural Animal Care Technology Level 3 – Horses or Lifestyle block or Companion Animals – 31 July 2017
- Rural Animal Technician Level 5 – February 2018 (pending NZQA approval)
- Veterinary Nursing Assistant Level 5 - February 2018