Our programmes cater for all ages*
Studylink assistance is available depending on personal circumstances*
Want Work Experience?
All of our courses provide great work experience opportunities supported by Whanganui business
Our courses run throughout the year, get in touch to find out what’s available
Still at School?
Our Gateway and STAR programmes offer some great choices to move forward with your career
- Youth Guarantee Trade Skills Level 1-2 – rolling enrolment throughout the year – Enrol now!
- Carpentry Certificate Level 4 – February 2018
- Allied Trade Skills - Painting & Decorating Level 3 – Start date 17 August 2017 (pending NZQA approval)
- Farming Skills Level 2 – 29 May 2017
- Farming Systems Level 3 – February 2018
- Livestock Husbandry Level 3 – 31st July 2017
- Pastoral Livestock Production Level 3- 28th August 2017
- Livestock Production Management Level 5 – 17th August 2017 (pending NZQA approval)
- Rural Animal Care Technology Level 3 –Horses or Lifestyle block or Companion Animals – 29th May 2017
- Rural Animal Technician Level 5 – 17th July 2017 (pending NZQA approval)
- Veterinary Nursing Assistant Level 5- February 2018