Next Generation: Milk Harvesting Technology New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Milk Harvesting) (Level 3) NZ2216
Graduates will be able to
- Milk animals, maintaining hygiene and animal welfare
- Clean the milking plant and farm dairy to maintain optimum milk quality
- Assist with maintenance of the milking plant and equipment
- Assist with identifying milk quality problems and implementing solutions
- Assist with dairy effluent management.
Start Date(s)1 February 2021, with enrolments up until 30 June 2021
Duration22 weeks Full Time | 20 weeks On-Line
TimesMonday to Friday
PriceFees Free! (Normally $2,687.79 (incl GST for NZ residents)
Leads to a Job As
Graduates of this qualification are likely to be employed as full-time milk harvesters or perform this work as part of a wider farm assistant role in the dairy sector.