Next Generation Veterinary Nurse Assistant (Companion Animals) New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Level 5) with the strand Veterinary Nursing Assistant NZ2490
If you’re already working with animals and want to make animals like dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and other small companion animals your specialty, then this course takes you to that next level.
This programme covers small animal anatomy and physiology, breeding and feeding, health and wellbeing, clinical, and surgical diagnostic skills along with many other tasks that will allow the you to work in Veterinary Clinic or other animal related facility.
Graduates will be able to
- work in client business interface of animal related facility
- maintain animal health and husbandry of animals in a veterinary clinic
- care for hospitalized patients
- assist in surgery preparation and anaesthesia
- assist with routine diagnostic procedures
Start Date(s)10th February 2020 with enrolments any time throughout the year
TimesFull time 5 days per week
Price$6327.00 incl GST for NZ residents
Leads to a Job As
Veterinary nurse assistant